VACS G2 System
Reduce NPT and HSE risk while increasing efficiency
Vertical, deviated, and horizontal wells
Shallow or deep wells
Wells with partial or total lost circulation
Wells with fluids with poor debris-carrying capability
Wells with weak formations
Features and Benefits
– Reduces NPT by eliminating special rigging requirements.
– Reduces HSE risks.
– Adapts for varying debris capacities.
– Increases suction pressure.
– Reduces the likelihood of plugging.
– Increases efficiency of debris separation.
– Lessens the probability of debris reaching the screen, increasing reliability.