KINGWELL Owns the international and standard facilities and laboratory used for drilling tools, rig parts, DST tools etc.
we main do
1. Manufacturer of Top Quality O.E.M. Interchangeable Pump Parts ( manufacturer )
quality and safety, enterprise life source
SAFETY IS FIRST
KINGWELL truly care for the health and safety of every employee. Consequently nothing is more important than living our values during the daily operations.
KINGWELL have a rigorous safety culture of responsibility and accountability to make sure the achievement of "Zero Injury, Zero Accident and Zero Pollution" in all our workplaces. We also put efforts to protect the health and safety of our employees and other related parties.
KINGWELL QHSE Policies:
Ø Keeping personnel safe and well is our top priority
Ø Prevent first , improve the competency and integrated management in a consistent way
Ø It is our responsibility to protect the environment and help build sustainable societies
Ø We are committed to promote the harmonious coexistence of human, nature and growth
KINGWELL QHSE Commitment:
Ø We focus on Providing high quality services and products and protecting our employees from injuries, avoiding occupational diseases and providing a safe work environment;
Ø QHSE excellence is the primary objective of leaders at all levels and the responsibility of every KINGWELL employee;
Ø Our leadership teams are committed to achieving QHSE performance excellence in all KINGWELL operations and production while delivering high quality work.
QHSE Management System：
KINGWELL establish the Product quality management system by a range of standards: GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001-2008，API14A、API11D1 and establish the HSE management system by a range of standards: GB/T 28001-2011/OHSAS 18001-2007、GB/T 24001-2004/ISO 14001-2004 , which are applicable to eliminate the QHSE risks.
10 Elements of QHSE Management System
1. Leadership commitment, policy objectives and responsibilities
2. Organization, responsibilities, resources and document control
3. Risk assessment and potential hazard control
4. Contractor and supplier management
5. Equipment(Facilities) design and construction
6. Operation and maintenance
7. Change management and emergency management
8. Inspection and supervision
9. Accident treatment and prevention
10. Audit, review and continuous improvement